Wednesday, May 07, 2008

No, I didn't really mean it

I feel as though I need to clarify my post of yesterday.

I did not really ever think that I would ACTUALLY leave my daughter on the side of the road.

The very thought of this stops my heart.

I was just exaggerating. Much like when one says they are starving when what they mean is that they are very hungry. They are not actually starving.

And I would never actually consider leaving my daughter anywhere, much less on the side of a road.

I add this point of clarification because my husband was decidedly disturbed by my post and I think he was trying to figure out ways to never leave me alone with our daughter in the car.

I assure you (and him), she's safe with me.

She may be annoying and manipulative at times, but she's mine.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

You're a better person than I. Sometimes I *do* mean it.