Friday, September 07, 2007

Passing on the Passport

This is the email I received from the passport office today! Please note the date I should expect my passport.

And then note the delivery option I chose.

What is the date today?

What reality is our government living in?

Now I understand their aversion to a timeline.

They clearly don't understand the concept.


We have finished processing your passport, and it has been mailed to you.
Your passport application locator number is (omitted from my security)

You paid for overnight delivery. This means you should receive your passport on or about 09/28/2007.

If you have any additional questions, you may contact the National Passport Information Center via e-mail at http://travel.state.gov/passport/about/npic/npic_896.html.

Please include the above locator number. It will enable them to update you on the status of your application. For more information about the National Passport Information Center, please visit us at http://travel.state.gov/passport/about/npic/npic_898.html.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UGH!!! Hope everything works out!