Monday, November 12, 2007

Is TV killing marriage?

I found myself in the kitchen thinking about Grey's Anatomy.
I found myself wondering if the writers would ever let the main couple of angst ridden folks get together.

And I started thinking about how all the good shows tank when the main lovers finally do get together.

No wonder we have such a high divorce rate. We are all about the hunt.

And here's the thing. The couple on Grey's? Infinitely cuter to me when they are doing well together. So nice to watch the touching moments of happiness and healthiness.

And I have to say that the best year's of my life have been the six that I have been married to my love.

So I hope Meredith and McDreamy get together. And I hope that they still make good television.

I think my life is interesting enough for prime time. And I don't even have a writing staff...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, I loved Grey's last season, and I can't even watch it this season. Meredith's whining got on my nerves, Christina's character is flat, and the two characters I liked the most are gone.

Kristen said...

I'm with you on that. Grey's is my one guilty-television-pleasure. Whining and all!

They left last night hand-in-hand. So, that's something...