Monday, April 30, 2007

Let me introduce myself

I am feeling pretty good about my world , my love, my kids.
I am feeling empowered and rejuvenated.

It is amazing what a change of perspective can do for you.

We had an empowerment coach come to talk to us this past week. It is so interesting when you take the time to THINK about who you are, who you want people to know, etc. Self definition is a challenge.

So my New Year's resolution this year is to learn something new. I decided last week that the something I learn is going to be me.

My husband always wonders at my lack of fulfillment: great job, great kids, great husband, what could be missing? Well there's the question isn't it? I don't know the answer yet but I am working on it not tainting all that I am now and all that I have now.

Gratitude is another aspect of that. Taking the time to be grateful is hugely important. I am SO GRATEFUL!

My children are these amazing wonderful awe-inspiring people and they LOVE me! ME. I am mommy. The smile I get is only for me. The huge hugs and blown kisses. mine. I will give them everything I am and they will be who they are and for that I am forever, always, infinitely grateful.

My husband is the beautifully flawed man who knows me. He sees who I am and respects and loves me anyway. I have never been known before. It is a wonderful feeling. He is my best life coach.

My job has allowed me to build a life that I like living. I am great at what I do, my employees are happy and fulfilled. The office is a good place to be. All of this is because of me. I need to embrace my efforts, I tend to minimize my accomplishments, modesty.

I look forward to delving below the surface in the months and years to come.

We are ever growing, ever evolving.

Here is my "New Day" resolution: I will work on my personal mission statement. I will take the time to think about me.

Hello, It's great to meet me.

No comments: