Friday, November 21, 2008

Betrayal

I have been decidedly absent from this blog.

Sorry about that. I have been dealing with some stuff (read shit).

I am not sure just how open I am going to be but let's just say that the truce I signed with body has ended and the cease fire is over.

I am being assaulted again.

On an entirely different front this time...

Oh well, I will update more information as soon as I know more.

Until then, send me good wishes.

I am traveling to Florida to eat some Turkey and will be gone from all connections.

So have a great turkey day!

Peace Out.

2 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm sorry that things are hard right now. I'm sending you light and love.

Domestic CEO said...

What's going on?!!! Shoot me an e-mail when you can. I'd love to get together and chat!