Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Great Outdoors

Took the wee ones on their very first camping trip this weekend. The boy child was a symphony of non stop motion but was somehow still happily content in the (new) baby backpack we got for the trip. How have we lasted so long without this little marvel? I am wondering if there are other secrets and gadgets I have missed out on? When we took the first babe for nature walks we always used what we refer to as the all terrain stroller. Pain in the butt really.

Anyway Dean was happily enjoying the scenery and playing with what is left of daddy's hair. They looked like a monkey family with Dean grooming the papa monkey. I have some very cute photos.

Maya's highlights of the trip?
"fishing and... going to bed"

We introduced her to bunk beds for the very first time. Need I say more?

I'd love to hear about good camp grounds and or tips for camping with kids if you have them.

No comments: