Thursday, December 28, 2006

The holy trinity

I find it amusing and oddly reassuring that one who is so very ungodly would be so tied to what seems to be a very religious post. Today I am going to talk about those things that I hold dear.
My loves, my life, etc.

On the note of my life, I have only one word - hectic.

I am not sure why but 2006 seems determined to end on a bad note. A very loud painful to the ears bad note. Here is what's happening in my holy trinity.

1. Family (pictured here). On Christmas Day my father decided to drop the bomb that my brother and his wife have chosen some very good friends to be the guardian's of my niece should anything ever happen to them. Not me and my husband. I am still reeling from that and won't even go into the depth of the issue.

2. Work. At work we had critical equipment fail, critical vendors fail and an employee or two that are failing as we speak. (even though I am blogging from work I do not count myself among their numbers... odd)

3. Health. My dear boy is having a hard time of it as he still battles a raging ear infection he has had since late October. I have an appointment to meet with a doctor about his tubes next week. On a personal note, my tonsils are so swollen that they are now pressing on my inner ear drum and causing ear infection like pain. My doctor says I should plan on having them removed this year.

And there you have it - my holy trinity. I am just trying to keep it together and hoping that the one in Time's Square is the only ball to drop in my life any time soon.

No comments: